Post Name: JIPMER Group B, C Post Admit Card 2022
About Post: (JIPMER) Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER Are Invited Online Application Form For Group B & C Post (Job 2022). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply for the Online Application Form Please Read the Full Notification. JIPMER Job 2022
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER
Group B & C Post Recruitment 2022
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start : 21-07-2022|
Last Date Apply Online : 11-08-2022
Last Date Fee Payment : 11-08-2022
Admit Card : Available Soon
Exam Date : 04 September 2022
|Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1500/-|
SC / ST : Rs. 1200/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan Mode.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years X Ray / Lab Technician Post
- Max Age : 35 Years.
- As on 11.08.2022
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 139
|Nursing Officer Group B||128||Degree / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery with Registration as Nursing Council.|
Maximum Age : 35 Years.
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) Group B||03||B.SC in Radiation Technology OR B.SC in Radiotherapy Technology.|
AERB E Lora Registration with 2 Year Experience.
Maximum Age : 30 Years.
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) Group B||06||B.Sc in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology OR Equivalent Course with 2 Year Experience.|
Maximum Age : 30 Years.
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician Group C||02||B.Sc MLT with 1 Year Experience and 1 Year Training in Computer Software Handling.|
Maximum Age : 30 Years.
Note: For any query related to applying various Group „B‟ and Group „C‟ posts clarifications will be provided ONLY from the above contact numbers and e-mails during office hours (09.00 AM to 01.00 PM & 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM).
Candidates are advised not to send hard copies of the applications with documents by postal/courier/by hand. Candidates are also advised to keep the soft copy of the applications and HallTickets for further future reference.
The candidates are advised to read the advertisement before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. Request for rectification of any error committed in the application and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
Important Note:- The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm themselves whether they fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age etc. in the respective post before starting online registration.
Pre-verification of generated application will not been conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, category, age etc.
As per the advertisement notification during post verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the short list. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications. Internship, training, teaching and research experience etc. gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website, which is https:://www.jipmer.edu.in